Refreshing Teffola Yogurt Bar
Follow along with Claire here!
How'd you eat it...
Honestly, this is a great snack to prep overnight. It essentially has three ingredients, yogurt, Teffola, and any topping you want, which makes it the best meal prepped snack ever. Since it does start to melt if you leave it out for over 45 minutes, I recommend it as an after school instead of a packed lunch snack and believe me when I say once you start making them you won't know when to stop. I hope you guys enjoy!
What you’ll need...
The star of the show, the yogurt of choice
- Chocolate Charm, Chocolate chips, Coconut flakes
- Teffola, Peanut butter, Banana, Chocolate chips
- Berry Burst, Strawberry Jam, blueberries (açai powder)
*note, if you chose an unsweetened yogurt like I do, drizzling honey at the end to sweeten it up
What you’ll do...
- Grab a large baking tray and line it with wax paper
- Mix your yogurt toppings together
- Freeze for at least 4 hours
- Then when you're ready to eat, let them thaw
- Don't forget to drizzle them with honey!
Out of Teffola? Shop here